1. Soak soybeans in water
2. Discard soaking water and transfer beans beans to grinder along with fresh water.
3. Grind beans with fresh water to produce slurry.
4. Pressure-cook mixture (with steam injected from boiler).
5. Separate undissolved fiber (okara) from liquid (soymilk) with filter press.
6. Optionally make derivative soyfoods from soymilk (tofu, yogurt etc.) and okara (baked goods, patties, stews etc.).
Each soymilk "batch" takes 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
Soybean soaking time depends on soybean condition and water temperature. Typical yield is 7 L of soymilk per kg of soybeans.